Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr., 74 years of age, was born on October 6, 1929 at the height of the Great Depression. He served in two branches of the Armed Forces. He served in the Army during the Korean War Conflict for his first term. For his second term, he served in the Air force during the Little Rock 9 era where 9 black youths went to an all white high school during desegregation. During this time, he wrote the first six pages of his book called The United Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept: a textbook, workbook, for Victims of White Supremacy. He carried these six pages around for years. Expanding the book as situations presented themselves; the book eventually grew from six pages to 1,300 pages. These pages were kept in a suitcase. When he left the military in 1984, he organized the pages into a more comprehensive form by placing them in note binders. He is currently expanding this book according to our modern-day use of words.
IN MR. FULLER'S OWN WORDS:
I, Neely Fuller, Jr. (1/0), the writer/author of this book, have been, like millions of others, a long-time Victim Of and Servant To, Racism (White Supremacy) in all areas of activity. My experiences, observations, and/or studies, have led me to believe the following:
• Racism, has done more to promote non-justice, than any other socio-material system known to have been produced, or supported, by the people of the known universe.
• No major problem, that exists between the people of the known universe, can be eliminated until Racism is eliminated.
• The fear, frustration, malice, and confusion, that is caused by Racism, retards or prevents all constructive activity between the people of the known universe.
• The only form of functional Racism that exists among the people of the known universe is “White Supremacy.”
• The people who have the ability to eliminate Racism do not have the will to do so, and, the people who have the will to do so, do not have the ability.
• Regardless of all that has been said or done, the quality of the relationship(s) between white people and black people is, and has been, a total disaster.
• Justice is better than Racism.
• As long as Racism exists, anything said, or done, by people, that is not intended to help eliminate Racism, and to help produce justice, is a waste of time/energy.
• Each and every Victim of Racism should minimize the time and effort spent doing anything other than, thinking, speaking, and acting, in a manner that helps to eliminate Racism, and helps to establish justice. Each and every person should seek to do this, every day, in every area of activity, including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War.